Thank you for making a difference!
Sponsor a Hound Program Donate any amount large or small it all benefits the hounds and makes a greyhound happy. Your Name & City/State will be posted on it's profile.
There is another PayPal Sponsor a Hound button Greys for Adopton page view all the greyhound profiles and pictures then clink tab Sponsor a Hound or the PayPal Button to Sponsor a Hound is located in the running banner top of Home Page SPONSORSHIP.
You can also print & mail or fax (336.644.2703) in the Sponsor Form located at the bottom of this page.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP LEVELS:
Decals are sent year around, gifts only between October 1-31st during Annual Membership Month. Mail-in Form at bottom of page
PAW PRINTS SUPPORTER: $50.00
FRIENDSHIP SUPPORTER: $100.00
WET NOSES SUPPORTER: $250.00
BIG ROO: $500.00
Where your Membership dollars go: Membership dollars support our ongoing adoption efforts, enable Greyhound Friends to transport, feed and shelter greyhounds awaiting adoptive home, as well as provide all necessary medical care. Membership dollars help pay for our educational programs aimed at increasing the public’s awareness of the greyhound’s and the availability and desirability of greyhounds as pets. Please consider helping us help more greyhounds find homes with your membership dollars.
All members receive a NEW decal each year.
Other ways to give to GFNC. A Membership Form attachment located at the bottom of this page with complete details can be viewed or printed and mailed.
Contributions In Memory or or In Honor of
Double your gift if your employer Matches Charitable contributions. Enclose a Matching Funds form from your employers HR Department with your portion complete and signed.
Leave a Legacy - To any donors who may be planning a tax advantaged gift to charity, such as gifts of stock, real estate, IRS or other pension benefits, bequest, charitable remainder trusts or charitable lead trust.
Dog Food Fund - Donate any monetary amount toward the purchase of an approved name brand of dog food for the kennel. This will keep the kennel hounds on a consistent diet that regulates their digestive system.
Mail-In Membership Form Attachment at the bottom of this page:
Estate or Planned Giving "Leave a Legacy" - for more information see attachment below.
I am proud to pledge my support towards the future of Greyhound Friends!
- Donation dollars support our ongoing rescue and adoption efforts, enabling Greyhound Friends to transport, feed and shelter greyhounds awaiting adoptive homes, as well as to provide all necessary medical care, including complete examinations, spay/neuter, vaccinations, and teeth cleaning and scaling. Our adoption rate is 450-500 greyhounds every year.
- Donation dollars also help pay for our educational efforts aimed at increasing the public's awareness of the availability and desirability of greyhounds as pets and to inform the public of their peril.
- By educating the public on the value of saving a greyhounds life, the adoption figures grow each year. Greyhound Friends wants to focus on the many more that need homes. Won't you help us help more greyhounds find homes?
- Donations do not carry any corporate responsibilities and are renewable each year.
- Contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by IRS regulations.
Tax ID# 56-1963355
- In an effort to conserve our resources, we are going to send our newsletter to you my email. In completing the donation form please include your email address unless you require it by mail only. Please note it on the form.
Pathway Brick -
What a donation means to Greyhound Friends.... Large or Small
- $5.00 One new blanket
- $13.00 Rabies vaccination and GFNC ID tag
- $15.00 Leash and collar
- $25.00 Month of Washing Detergent
- $50.00 Dog Bed
- $100.00 Crate
- $175.00 Pre-Adoption Medical Package
- $200.00 Month of Gas for the GFNC Van
- $250.00 Month Utility Bill
- $500.00 Month of Telephone Service which includes Emergency After Hour service, Fax, Internet Service, Volunteer Recruiting, long distance and local service.
- $1000.00 Month Property Rent
It's amazing how quickly things get used up or wear out around the kennel. As you can tell every dollar is used in our mission to find homes and care for greyhounds. We appreciate any donations monetary or any of the ONGOING Needs of the following:
- Blankets - New or Moderately used Please no velour, fleece or handknitted throws (too easily torn by the hounds) Acrylic blankets work the best, plus they are cheap.
- First Aid Supplies - gauze pads, vet wrap, adhesive tape, triple antibiotic
- Cleaning supplies - washing detergent and Pine Sol Disinfectant, Pooper Scoopers
- Office supplies - copy paper, postage stamps, 9x12 kraft envelopes for mailing or shipping
- Volunteers - any day of the week or weekend between 7:30 am until 7 pm